Happy New Year!

So last year -- yes, last year! Get used to saying it! -- I told you that a popular New Year's eve tradition is to set forth a bunch of resolutions for the incoming year. The number one goal I had set for last year was to increase readership to this site and all other outlets where you can find The Dynamics GP Blogster. Thanks to all of you, the site readership and visits increased 2.5-fold. This is a snapshot of traffic taken on December 22, a week before 2010 was over:


*Click to enlarge

So now that I have your attention, what do I want for this year? Nothing more than your commitment to continue visiting this site and spreading the word. Now you have many ways to reach me: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even the Community 2.0 website - all links on the right frame. You also have one more tool: my QR code (more on this later). The more I know what you read and like, the better content I can produce (focused topics, workshops, series, technical articles, conference materials, etc). So I ask you, please don't keep this site a secret, just put in a word for this site, become a fan on Facebook, post your comments.

I know you follow me, I know you like what you read on this site (and sometimes not), I know you stay tuned, but think of the benefits others in your professional community could receive from the same information you get here. So, the next time you speak to your peers, colleagues, clients, partners just mention this site. It takes two seconds and it goes one step more to maintain my Internet presence.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010