Developing PowerApps and Flow apps with Azure Cognitive Services' Computer Vision

This is a session I presented at the recent Azure Virtual Day Camp, hosted by Dynamic Communities' D365UG, on June 26, 2019.

In this presentation I show how to leverage Azure Cognitive Services' Computer Vision service with PowerApps and Flow to build a badge scanner. In addition, I show how to use some simple, but powerful PowerApps and Flow functions to do string and image manipulation.

 

NOTE: During this live presentation I had a few audio irregularities. I did the best I could to edit the video to eliminate any moderator shouts to check if I was still around :) However, I don't think it takes away from the ease of understanding the session.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010