Why you need to attend Microsoft Dynamics Convergence


Microsoft Dynamics Convergence blog team member, Alexa Hoekstra invited me in past weeks to write an article on why you need to attend the event. The article is finally up on the Community website. I must say, I was very excited to write this piece as it includes pictures reflecting my experiences from past Convergence events, in hopes of providing some context to my article.

Read the article here.

Personally, I believe it turned out to be a good piece!

NOTE: you know you have written a good article when fellow MVP Mark Polino decides to add his own spin to it - read Mark's stub here.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010