More ways to follow The Dynamics GP Blogster

A few months aback I announced the availability of The Dynamics GP Blogster blog site on Amazon's Kindle. However, did you know you can follow me on other social media networks as well?




Follow me on Facebook




Follow me on Twitter




Follow me on the Microsoft Dynamics Community website





Follow me on LinkedIn



Whatever Social Networking tool you use, be sure to keep up with the latest Microsoft Dynamics GP articles from yours truly, The Dynamics GP Blogster.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010