Third year as a Microsoft MVP

This time of the year brings some stress for those of us MVPs in the July renewal cycle and holders of this prestigious Microsoft award. The bottom line is, every July 1st I find out whether I continue to keep my MVP stripes or... not! The good folks at Microsoft have felt once more that my contributions to the Microsoft Dynamics GP community in general have made me worthy of such honor, so it's with great joy that I announce I get to keep my award for one more year starting today, making it the 3rd consecutive year of such privilege.

NOTE: The record for consecutive years in our track is currently held by MVP Victoria Yudin, with 6 consecutive years.

Also, I must congratulate MVP Frank Hamelly for being reawarded. Frank's contributions have also earned him the right of passage.

So you ask, "what does a Microsoft MVP do?" Here is just a few things I did since last July:

  • Published over 160 blog articles on my site with replies to more than 100 comments
  • Answered over 2500 questions on the various user newsgroups and forums
  • Answered over 1300 questions on the Partner Technical Forum
  • Wrote over 20 articles for various outlets
  • Presented at the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Conference 2009
  • Presented at the Microsoft Convergence 2010 in Atlanta
  • Presented at the Decisions 2010 Spring virtual conference
  • Continue to provide beta testing support for Support Debugging Tool and Menus for Visual Studio Tools.

Ah, and more importantly, continue to earn a living for the family while doing all the above. For more information on the Microsoft MVP Award Program, visit the MVP Award Program Blog site.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/


Comments

Nick Hoban said…
Congratulations on the MVP award again. On behalf of the Microsoft Dynamics Community team we would like to thank you for all the contributions and help you have provided on our site.
Mariano Gomez said…
Nick,

Thanks very much for the props! I hope to continue helping the community in any way I can.

MG.-
Unknown said…
Congrats, Mariano. I am sure we are so benefited with your expertise. And this is just a beginning. I am sure you will be sharing this good news with us for years.

Congrats again and All the Best for coming years.

Vaidy
Waqas Aslam said…
Congrats for the achievement & many thanks to you for all the great contributions/help you have provided us.

All the Best.

Regards,
Waqas
Congrats again and again! Well done.
Anonymous said…
Mariano,

Congratulations - your MVP award is well deserved!

-Victoria

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010