GPWindow: The next best thing after the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook

I have to give credit where credit is due. MVP Mark Polino may have the hottest summer read (see my article Cookbooks), but my good friend and fellow blogger Jivtesh Singh has the mother of all blog sites... literally! Jivtesh is one of those die hard and passionate about Dynamics GP individuals. He probably saw the same problem many of you have seen with the proliferation of Microsoft Dynamics GP blogs and asked himself the same set of questions you may be asking yourself: "how the heck do I keep up with all these blogs?", "I saw an article on [some topic here], where did I read it?".

Jivtesh now provides an answer to these questions with his new GPWindow platform, which aggregates every single blog article, video, and resource about Microsoft Dynamics GP.








C'mon, you know there's absolutely no reason to do this! For all I know, Jivtesh could be home writing cool articles for his own blog... but that's not how we Microsoft Dynamics GP advocates and evangelists feel about the subject. We always need to go the extra mile. Jivtesh has spent a considerable amount of time (over 1 year!) categorizing all these articles and topics and in his own words "Categorization is a work in progress, about 5000 links have been categorized and about 1000 more to go. It’s a very time consuming, but enjoyable process, which I do after my work hours or over the weekend. I enjoy organizing information, so I don't mind all the time this has taken me.".

It's time for you to do your part. Visit GPWindow and at least take the time to play around, but more importantly, let Jivtesh know what you think about this site.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010