Follow these simple steps to secure your VBA project.
1. Open the Visual Basic Editor. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Customize > Visual Basic Editor, or press ALT+F11 from your keyboard.
2. Open the project's Properties window. Right-click on the project within Project Explorer and select the project Properties option. You can also access the project Properties window by highlighting the project and using the Tools menu.
4. Enter a password to prevent unauthorized access, then confirm the password entered.
5. Press Ok to apply the settings.
6. Save your VBA project and exit Dynamics GP. When you access the application next time and attempt to access your VBA project you will be prompted to enter a password to display it's content.
If you have multiple projects, you will need to apply security individually to each by following the above outlined steps. Hopefully you will use the same password across to make things easier :-)
Until next post!
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC