New article on MSDynamicsWorld: "Four Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Team Blunders and How I Become a Hero"


For all of you who follow me on MSDynamicsWorld.com, I have released a new article on Implementation Project Team blunders. Let's face it! Most of us Dynamics GP consultants become heroes with our customers by remediating failed implementations. This is how I progressed from being a developer to a consultant. In this article, I categorize project teams based on some companies' views of how a project should be run.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, PMP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010