IntellPartners presents Microsoft Dexterity Training for end-user developers, ISV developers and implementation partners.
Microsoft Dexterity is the application development system used to create and customize the award winning Microsoft Dynamics GP, and this course is designed to enable developers to customize GP or create add-on applications. Also, if you are a Visual Studio Tools developer, then this course is for you! Come learn the inner works of Microsoft Dexterity applications and be the star in your organization.
You will learn:
- Microsoft’s basic programming techniques to develop core Dynamics GP modules
- How to customize Dynamics GP forms and reports
- How to develop add-on applications to meet specific end user needs
- How to package and ship your dictionary to avoid issues with Dynamics GP updates
- How to develop add-on applications with the same look and feel as Dynamics GP and provide seamless interface between the applications
Dexterity resources and components Create a transaction entry project
Create a basic data entry project Dexterity utilities
Script debugger Dynamics GP integration project
Create a basic lookup project Object triggers
Create a multi-user data entry project Report Writer
|Atlanta, GA||December 10 – 14, 2012|
|Atlanta, GA||January 21 – 25, 2013|
|Las Vegas, NV||February 25 – March 1, 2013|
|London, United Kingdom||April 1 – 5, 2013|
|Seattle, WA||April 22 – 26, 2013|
|Chicago, IL||May 13 – 17, 2013|
|Bogota, Colombia||June 10 – 14, 2013|
|Boston, MA||July 15 - 19, 2013|
Enrollment is limited to ten students per class, on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information on the course and registration, please click here or contact Chuck Boyles at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your comments if you are interested in the course as well.
Until next post!
Mariano Gomez, MVP