Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Back from much needed vacations, I had some time to reflect back on the body of work done in 2011 in the Microsoft Dynamics GP community. The truth is, it was very hectic, with the Tech Conference 2011 in Fargo, Convergence 2011 Atlanta, Decisions Spring and Fall editions, and the GPUG Summit in Las Vegas, not to mention 158 articles on this blog along with the comments I received (plus 365000 hits!), thousands of Partner Technical Forum posts, my new YouTube channel, and much, much more.

As you can imagine, that kind of effort is represented and supported by hundreds and hundreds of hours, which are very hard to carve out with a full-time job and family activities. However, it makes it all the more rewarding.

Starting anew in 2012 makes me think about how difficult it will be to surpass what I did last year, but as I always say, I love a challenge when I see one! I'm already booked for Convergence 2012 Houston, Decisions Spring 2012, GPUG Summit 2012 Seattle, and Decisions Fall 2012, and as you can imagine, preparation is already on the way for these events... and really, I want to finish my book. I know, this is a missing item on my community resume.

Anyways, it's time to start working on all these goals, so let's see how I fare this time around next year.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010