New Site Features!

Dear followers,

I have been working at large on a few projects hoping to wrap things up before Convergence Atlanta where I will be presenting 2 sessions with my compadre David Musgrave. As such I have been a bit out of touch with publishing new articles.

However, I have not forgotten about you, and I am currently adding some new enhancements to The Dynamics GP Blogster site, which will make things more easy for you to find. You will now see a series of links atop of this page (new ones to come!) which will allow you to quickly find articles by subject: Modifier/VBA and SQL scripts. I am working to add a Visual Studio Tools page and a Conference Materials page.

Please stay tune and thank you for your continued readership and support.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010