New Article on MSDynamicsWorld: "Implementation Advocates"

" By definition... I could not take either the customer's side or the partner's side in my assessment"

My new article on MSDynamicsWorld is up! In this article, I discuss a specific case that happened a few months aback in which I had a chance not to play the devil's advocate, but rather the devils' advocate -- If you are familiar with the English language grammar, you probably know the distinction between devil's and devils'. Please read the article as it contains important information about my professional experiences as a consultant working with Microsoft Dynamics GP customers and partners and gives an insight into what's happening in the implementation world.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com

Comments

Janakhiram said…
Mariano

Just read the article on MSDynamicsWorld and left my comments as well on it.

Thanks for sharing your experience

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010