Where in the world is Mariano?

Hello folks!

I'm back! Well, it's been a few months of drastic changes in my professional career and the truth is I've been immersed in it all, absorbing as much as I can, and really learning some cool new stuff. Who would have "thonk"?

Now that I'm back in the blogging saddle, I will be talking about upcoming events, the cool new features in the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016, as always, I will be bringing back those very cool tips and tricks that make your day go by easily, and of course, looking into those obscure errors and troubleshooting techniques used to resolve them.

I also want to thank all of you who have always graced the comments section of this blog and want to let you know that I will be getting back -- slowly but surely -- to you. This blog would never be what it is without your readership.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP

Comments

Beat BUCHER said…
Hey Mariano, welcome back !! that was quite an absence... have you been lost in space ? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010