Merry Christmas from my Family to Yours!

Well, I'm writing this article thinking about all the things that happened in my life throughout this year and I have to say, some events have been extremely good, others, well, not so good. However, whatever curve balls life throws at you makes you appreciate it a bit more for what it is. In the end, I have my family around, people who cares about us, and a good following out there that makes The Dynamics GP Blogster one of the top resources in the Microsoft Dynamics GP community. My wife Marina Dzyura Gomez and our children cannot thank you enough for your support and your readership.

Marina Dzyura Gomez and Mariano Gomez

So whether you celebrate Christmas or not, or you simply observe a time of peace and quiet, or you simply have to keep working like me, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and wish upon you and yours the true meaning of peace of this special time of the year.

One of my favorite old time artists is Perry Como. I leave you with what I believe is the best interpretation of The Christmas Song.



Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010