Learning Resources page update

I have received a number of emails from many of you requesting I add the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Word Template series and Microsoft Dynamics GP Architectural Foundations series of articles to the Learning Resources page on this site. Your wishes are my command! Please visit the Learning Resources page under the Contents section for links to these series.

Thanks for your continuous readership and for making this site better every day.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

In Flight said…
Dear Mariano:

You have saved my job many times and am hoping you can spare me another go. I have an issue with trying to post approved Employee Expenses in Personal Data Keeper and I am getting the error message below.

"A get/change operation on table "GL_Account_MSTR" failed accessing SQL data. The "More Info" button reads: "Number of results columns doesn't match table definition"

I've searched and found noting to my avail.

Also including in the listing are timesheets that were already approved and are usually not listing on the pending approval list.

Can you offer any assistance so I can keep my job once again?

Gratefully,

In Flight GP Learning
Mariano Gomez said…
In Flight,

In your PDK folder, locate the DEX.INI file end edit. Set the Synchronize key to TRUE. Open PDK and see if the error is gone.
Anonymous said…
I have a user with the exact same issue. I tried the DEX.ini change and still get the error. Do you have any other advice. Thanks in advance for your help.

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010