Microsoft Dynamics Convergence is around the corner!


This is it! Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2013 New Orleans is here. If you haven't registered it's never too late. All my sessions are now scheduled and I just wanted to walk through some of them and ask for your support - this is, I want to see you there!

GENGP01 - Getting Inspired with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Tuesday, March 19th from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Well, I finally get my 5 minutes of fame on the big stage - a chance to present at the General Session. I will be doing something pretty neat with MVP Mark Polino over at DynamicAccounting.net, together on stage. Needless to say, it involves swords and axes, but you need to come to see it.

CSGP24 - Administering SQL Server for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Wednesday, March 20th from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
I have been asked to pickup on a topic that garnered some attention at the past Microsoft Dynamics Convergence in Houston, and for the first time I will be dedicating a full hour to SQL Server administration for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Come learn some of the tips, tricks, and considerations I used to maintain my customers' database environments running like a Swiss clock.

CSGP30 - The Microsoft Dynamics GP Support Debugging Tool
Thursday, March 21st from 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Someone has to carry the Support Debugging Tool flag, correct? It's too bad that my good friend David Musgrave will not be here to introduce the upcoming build 18.

Well, this time I have a dazzling array of features to show you including some exclusive ones to appear in the upcoming build 18. Also, want to see the Support Debugging Tool on the Web Client? Come and learn what will work and what won't. I have it all for you.

CSGP32 - Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Web Client For Smaller Companies
(R1) Wednesday, March 20th from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
(R2) Thursday, March 21st from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm    
This is my second 5 minutes of fame. The good fellows over at Microsoft have invited me to present with the dynamic duo of Kevin Racer and Daryl Anderson - twice! You know you have made it in the Microsoft world if you start to hang out with these two. Nonetheless, come see us. This session promises to be very fun, while very instructive.

Well, as you see, lot's on my plate for this upcoming event, but you know what, I LOVE IT! I love seeing every single one of you in my sessions: I love to meet first time attendees just as much as I enjoy talking to my long time followers and by now friends. If you are not attending my sessions, oh well! Just make sure you attend many of the other fun and instructional ones.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010