Decisions Fall 2011 Virtual Conference registrations now open


Well folks, as I mentioned before, this year-end is going to be a bit busy on my calendar. In addition to my Las Vegas adventure with the GPUG folks, I am speaking at the MSDynamicsWorld Decisions Fall 2011 virtual conference. This time, I am adding a 30-minute, fast paced Support Debugging Tool session.

Please come join my session Five Support Debugging Tool Features You Should be Using Today with Microsoft Dynamics GP. That's it! You just need to sit in for 30 minutes and as a result you will gain a good understanding of the key end-user and administrative functions available in the tool.

Also join me in a live Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP Panel featuring my fellow MVPs, Frank Hamelly, Jivtesh Singh, and Mark Polino. Seriously, in what circus do you get to ask four clowns a question and get an intelligent response? Well, now is your chance. We promise to make this entertaining and fun in a relaxed setting.

Register now!

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010