4th consecutive year as a Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP!

It's that time of the year again... every July 1st I find out whether I continue to keep my MVP stripes or... not! The good folks at Microsoft have felt once more that my contributions to the Microsoft Dynamics GP community in general have made me worthy of such honor, so it's with great joy that I announce I get to keep my award for one more year starting today, making it the 4th consecutive year of such privilege.

NOTE: The record for consecutive years in our track is currently held by MVP Victoria Yudin, with 7 consecutive years.

Also, I must congratulate MVP Frank Hamelly for being reawarded. Frank's contributions have also earned him the right of passage.

So you ask, "what does a Microsoft MVP do?" Here is just a few things I did since last July:


The year is still young and you can expect to see me around at a few upcoming events and training sessions, including the GPUG Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada this coming November.

For more information on the Microsoft MVP Award Program, visit the MVP Award Program Blog site.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Jivtesh Singh said…
Congratulations. I guess they need to create a "Super MVP" category for guys like you!

Great work!
Victoria Yudin said…
Congratulations Mariano! Well deserved!

-Victoria
Kumar said…
Congrats dude... You deserve it... :)
Nick Hoban said…
Congrats on the MVP award. Thanks for everything you do on the Microsoft Dynamics Community site!
Unknown said…
Congrats Mariano. Many more years will follow.
Murugan said…
Congrats Mariano! You deserve it...!

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010