Thursday, June 11, 2009

Named in DynamicsWorld 2009 "100 most influential"

Ok! For those of you who are familiar with me, you may know that I don't blush too often (or maybe is a bit difficult to tell... ehem!), but this morning I woke up to the news that I am number 82 among DynamicsWorlds's 100 most influential people within the Microsoft Dynamics community for 2009.

I have the honor to share this spot with some truly awesome people: MVP Mark Polino, MVP Leslie Vail, Richard Whaley, and MVP Monzer Osama.

Now back to work!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

3 comments:

Gabos23 said...

Congrats!!! thanks to that post, i´ve found that one of my bosses is number 67,, jaja

Mohammad R. Daoud said...

Well Done :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mariano..

Good to see you on the list. I think you should be much above that rank for your contribution to GP Community. You are the most invaluable Asset to GP Community. You inspire alot!!!

Thanks
Janakiram M.P.